Last updated 01/06/2020
The Service is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old, whether acting on their own behalf or as an authorized employee or representative of a corporation or other business entity. If you do not so qualify, do not attempt to register for or use the Service. Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd may refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity and may change its eligibility criteria, at any time, in its sole discretion.
3. RULES AND CONDUCT
The Service is provided only for your use for internal business purposes. Any unauthorized use of the Service, including without limitation, any commercial use (such as, for example, resale to third parties), is expressly prohibited.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to (a) take any action or (b) upload, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content (including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data or other information) using any communications service or other service available on or through the Service, that:
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights of any party;
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”); imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd’s computing, storage or communications infrastructure or attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or otherwise;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data or other information of Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd or any third party;
- Harvests or collects any information from the Site; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd.
Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate your access to the Service should your conduct fail to strictly conform with any provision of this section. Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd has no obligation to monitor the Service or any use thereof. However, Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right at all times and without notice to monitor, review, retain or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental (including law enforcement) request.4. THIRD-PARTY SITES
The Service may permit you to link to other websites on the Internet, and other websites may contain links to the Site. These other websites are not under Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd’s control, and you acknowledge that Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd is not responsible for the accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of the content or function of such websites and if you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd or any association with its operators.5. LICENSE TO Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd
If you upload, submit or otherwise disclose or distribute the content of any kind at the Site or otherwise through the Service, then you hereby:
- Grant and agree to grant to Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd, its affiliates and their assignees the perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, make derivative works of and otherwise exploit such content in any form and for any purpose, including without limitation, any concepts, ideas or know-how embodied therein;
- Represent and warrant to Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd that you own or otherwise control all rights to such content and that disclosure and use of such content by Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd (including without limitation, publishing content at the Site) will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party;
- Acknowledge that the content will not be treated confidentially, Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd will have no obligations with respect to such content and no compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein; and
- Agree that Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd is under no obligation to post or use any content you may provide and Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd may remove any such content at any time in its sole discretion.
Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. You may discontinue using the Service at any time. Upon any termination or discontinuance, you will immediately destroy all Content in your possession and certify to Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd that you have done so.7. INDEMNIFICATION
We may, without notice and in our sole and absolute discretion, discontinue, suspend or terminate your access to the Website or any service offered by or through the Website.
Teleaus Australia Pty Ltd makes no representation that the Service is appropriate or available for use in locations outside Australia, and accessing the Service is prohibited from territories where doing so would be illegal. If you access the Service from other locations, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.9. APPLICABLE LAW
" page of our website.
We aim to resolve all enquirers as early as possible.