Engineering Technologist | 5G Transmission & ITS Services
- Perform Preliminary Desktop Studies based on supplied Transmission Network Survey and RFPD data.
- Complete FR for MW Transmission links and critique designs, and initiate design changes.
- Conduct SDV & Complete RLM
- Detailed design/drafting checks of TSSR, FCRLM, SWMS, and ensure compliance to Carrier/Power Utility Standards.
- Detailed sketch for existing mount or proposed mount, existing antenna, proposed antenna, and existing or proposed ODU’S.
- Reporting and resolving issues that may compromise the safety and/or integrity of the external transmission network or workplace quickly and accurately.
- All aspects of the build/upgrade/installation process for 5G network rollout for Optus and Telstra with Nokia, Ericsson, and Ceragon Solutions.
- Conduct SDV & prepare Milestone Tracker; also prepare Desktop Review.
- Apply Zero Harm in all activities: empathy and understanding of community concerns for EME.
- Review Safety in Design register in consultation with Teleaus’s HSEQ team.
- Coordinate/schedule of works within a structural team, ensuring a delivery milestone is achieved.
- Project set up, update of design tracker, and provide weekly report to key stakeholders.
- Attend weekly meetings with key stakeholders
- Effectively communicates with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- To achieve team objectives through individual performance and teamwork, in line with Teleaus values.
- Client-focused with the application of commercial understanding in all matters.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills for multiple concurrent designs in progress; ability to re-arrange and interrupt work.
- Driving and managing all deployment requirements for projects, including site visits, QHSE requirements, materials handling, scope management, sub-contractor management, internal workforce management, variation management, and Quality Assurance
- Perform rearrangements on existing network equipment.
- Operate and extract relevant information from the company’s systems.
- Prioritize own workload and escalate to ensure deadlines are met.
- Proactively monitor and pursue outstanding tasks.
- Ensure any additions or changes to wireless transmission network infrastructure are documented clearly and accurately
- Assist the Technology Manager to determine requirements for outside broadcasts and coordinate resources
- Designing and supporting implementation team for the completion of the Wireless Technology solutions across Australia
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in 5G Transmission & ITS Project Management in Telecom space and Supplier Management
- The ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization
- A customer focused approach with a ‘can-do attitude’
- High levels of self-motivation and a positive attitude
- A proven ability to influence without authority
- Good Understanding of Australian Site Acquisition and Environmental Design Principles
- A superior understanding of WHS policies and procedures
- Ability to conduct Site Audits from EHS & QA perspective
- A superior understanding of Environmental Management Systems and the interpretation of Environmental Management Plans.
- Knowledge of the Network architecture and the various service delivery methods used
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
TELEAUS is a leading information and communications engineering solutions and services provider, specializing in IT services, software applications developments, telecommunications engineering, and business solutions that deliver real results to businesses. As a global enterprise, our mission is to build successful long-term win-win business relationships with clients..
About the role
Engineering Technologists support research and development activities within a field or specialization of an engineering discipline through the application of known engineering principles and practices in order to develop new concepts, products, equipment, or processes. Engineering Technologists analyse and modify new and existing engineering technologies and apply them in the testing and implementation of engineering projects
So, before you apply, ask yourself: Are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes-focused and results-driven?