About the role:
Visiting as many as 8 sites per day you'll be introducing yourself to Building Managers and scoping out the best path for cabling to be installed, typically within commercial environments such as office buildings. You'll identify the quickest and most sensible path for the cabling and record this information ahead of the installation team performing the install. You'll take photos and note all the information necessary to make the installation team's job more efficient, and then on days spent in the office you'll compile diagrams and photos to for use in approvals and installation.
What qualities are we looking for?
• Substantial experience surveying sites and/or cabling is essential
• Strong computer skills are an advantage
• Proven track record of reliability and a great work ethic
• A high level of personal presentation and communication are absolutely crucial
• Traffic control management/Implement management
• CPR First Aid
• Driving License
• White Card
• Work Safely at Heights
• Open cabling License (Recommended)
So, before you apply, ask yourself: Are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes focused and results driven?
Want to know more about who we are? Please visit us at www.teleaus.com.au or send email at email@example.com.