Junior Software and Applications Programmer| AI/ML
TELEAUS is a leading information and communications engineering solutions and services provider, specializing in IT services, software application developments, telecommunications engineering, and business solutions that deliver real results to businesses. As a global enterprise, our mission is to build successful long-term win-win business relationships with clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're building a web platform to create a new path and making different scopes for people to develop and expand their own selves. For our web platform, we're looking for a Backend Developer to work with our existing team and help us to train up junior developers and automate some stuff. Ideally, you will also have experience in building RESTful APIs, DevOps or a demonstrated interest in exploring these fields.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Refactoring code and review other developer’s code.
- Develop tools and automated processes of our searching and matching algorithms.
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards.
- Preparing, analyzing, and learning from analytics.
- Writing, updating, and maintaining technical programs, end-user documentation, and operational procedures.
- Researching, consulting, analyzing, and evaluating system program needs.
- Testing debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification.
- Providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costing for recommending software purchases and upgrades.
- Responding to any issues or priorities according to the determined level of urgency.
- Preparation Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods.
- Proactively raising issues or ideas for how any aspect of the web platform should be built
- Be an active member of the team's development and learning.
We are looking for people with the following attributes:
- 1+ years of experience writing Python/C++ (in a professional capacity)
- Python data manipulation libraries including Numpy and Pandas
- Python AI/ML library like Tensorflow/Pytorch
- Hand on experience on MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Hands on expertise on Git, CI/CD
- Working with cloud-based infrastructure, especially AWS
- Building software systems that manage sensitive data
- Experience and passion for software testing, security, code review, and documentation
- Ability to work well in a diverse team with different backgrounds and experience levels
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to build a professional career in a multi-dimensional business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team
- Diversity and equal opportunity
- Full-time remuneration will be BDT 25000-35000 per month based on the experience.
So, before you apply, ask yourself, are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes-focused and results-driven?
Want to know more about who we are? Please visit us at www.teleaus.com or send an email at email@example.com