TELEAUS is a leading information and communications engineering solutions and services provider, specializing in IT services, telecommunications engineering and business solutions that deliver real results to businesses. As a global enterprise our mission is to build successful long-term win-win business relationships with clients.
We are looking for Network Designer(full time, 5 days a week) and to join our dynamic team.
THE POSITION SUMMARY
We are currently looking for experienced Network Designer for our Bangladesh office (Rajshahi) to work on our new projects. It's a multidisciplinary work where we work with evolving technology and tools for multiple Australian Telecom companies.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Lead, manage, coordinate, monitor and review a significant design delivery program to ensure business objectives and benefits are realized
- Ability to use high level interpersonal, negotiation, consultation and communication skills appropriate to all stakeholders to create a strong client relationship
- Work diligently on partner management during proposal and tendering stages including briefings covering expectation management, driving proposal process, reviews and negotiations of the tender responses.
- Enable informed decision making on project issues by developing timely and relevant written submissions, briefs, presentations and information papers for project stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a team environment and develop effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Solid background in delivering large scale Telco Deployments in a customer facing role
- Resource management: planning, booking and coordinating resources with the project and lead the project team of over 40 resources plus subcontractors.
To be successful in this position, you will have substantial experience in managing multifunctional teams in the fixed telecommunications industry, including management of a subcontractor’s framework. In addition to your designer/manager experience, you will have technical expertise in fibre and copper architecture. You will also be able to demonstrate strength in the following competencies:
• Ability to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders
• Quality focus with strong attention to detail
• Independent problem solving
• Great interpersonal skills and the capability of building strong relationships with customers
• Experience on AutoCAD, GIS, MS Office
• Must have some AutoCAD skills.
• Must have MS word and MS Excel knowledge.
• Some ideas about GIS tools (i.e. MapInfo) is a plus but not mandatory.
• Ability to grasp complex ideas and communicate effectively.
• Willing to learn new technology and tools.
• Comfortable with working in a team environment.WHAT WE OFFER
• The opportunity to build professional career in a multi-dimensional business environment
• A supportive and dynamic team
• Diversity and equal opportunity
• Monthly Salary is BDT 23,000.00- BDT 30,000.00 based on the experience. Yearly 2 Festive Bonus (each 50% of Gross) JOB LOCATION
Rajshahi CBDSo, before you apply, ask yourself are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes focused and results driven?
Want to know more about who we are? Please visit us at www.teleaus.com
or send email at