Telecom Engineer- Multiple Roles
- Full time/Contact
- Sydney, Australia
- Status: Open
Teleaus-a business of Serveno Australia is a global enterprise founded in 2011, headquartered in Australia. Teleaus is a leading information and communications engineering solutions and services provider specializing in IT services, telecommunications consulting and business solutions that deliver real results to businesses. As a global enterprise our mission is to build successful long-term win-win business relationships with clients.
As a result of extensive new telecommunication projects throughout New Zealand, we are actively expanding our team to meet our client's short and long term requirements. We are seeking interested telecommunication orientated employees who have both the skills and interest to be part of this exciting journey.
About the role
5G Network projects have created multiple openings for Telecom Engineering roles who will be reporting to the Network Delivery Team Leader. You'll be responsible for delivering timely and cost efficient and quality Network Delivery services across Australia, initially in regional areas.
General Responsibilities (Not limited to)
What qualities are we looking for?
- Timely delivery of high-level multi-technology area plans and detailed designs
- Ensuring plans and detailed designs created meet defined quality standards
- Actively seeking feedback from senior designers and providing recommendations on planning and design procedure improvement.
- Provide high quality, cost effective design solutions to nbn for the design and build of the MTM high speed broadband network
- Work with nbn and Telstra designers, Constructors and Planners across Telstra and nbn Fibre Network design evaluation of NDD (Network Design Document)
- FIR (Field Inspection Report), and DDD (Detailed Design Document) against use of maximising principles and fitness rules
- Identifying and analyzing problems and needs of existing telecommunications systems, such as interference, intelligibility and clarity, to determine the most appropriate means of reducing, eliminating and avoiding current and future problems and improve communications
- Developing network requirements, technical designs and specifications for the project implementation
- Selecting and developing new telecommunications sites by locating sites, filing documents, drawing up documents for approval, drafting construction drawings and following through to approval
- Assessing performance levels of system hardware and software to project future needs, and developing short- and long-terms plans for updating equipment, adding capabilities, enhancing existing systems and providing improved telecommunications
- Design the customer network to reduce customer and O&M impact
- Review invoices and confirm / approve as per quoted scope
- Ensuring QA, OH&S and business systems development on customer projects
- Manage dependencies of direct and indirect deliverables
- 1-5 years of experience in planning and designing multi technology transmission Network (MW, Fibre and HFC)
- Excellent technical knowledge of Transmission Network Design Standards
- Good understanding of aerial, underground and intra-building designs principles
- Knowledge of GIS related platforms, systems and tools such as ArcGIS, ESRI, Mapinfo and AutoCAD
- Strong knowledge of MS Suite
- A high level of personal presentation and communication are absolutely crucial
So, before you apply, ask yourself: Are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes focused and results driven?
To know more about us please visit www.teleaus.com
or call us on +61 1300 030 905. Interested candidates please send a short CV to email@example.com mentioning your experiences and skills.