As a Site Access Technician you will be responsible for working as part of the design and construction team to effectively manage field surveying / scoping packs. This will include conducting exchange, customer end surveys and return of the field survey packs to the design team in order to meet the customer's needs.
Duties, Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Previous experience as a Wideband surveyor or technician
• Own a registered vehicle, utility vehicle, station wagon or van is essential
• Valid NSW Drivers Licence
• Understanding of Telstra Wideband products is advantageous
• Understanding of Telstra DBors including although not limited to:
o Node Manager
Should you require any of the above-mentioned training, we can help you source them. To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com or call Mel on 1300 030 905. Australian residents need only apply.