NBN HYBRID FIBRE COAXIAL (HFC) BUILD TECHNICIAN
RATE: $22-$35/Hr BASED ON QUALIFICATIONS
We are seeking an Expression of Interest from enthusiastic qualified telecommunication technicians to join our team and earn excellent money with flexble working hours. You will be working throughout Melbourne and Sydney to complete customer activations and assurance activities on the existing copper network as part of the multi technology roll out for nbn.
Scope of Work:
• HFC installations of both aerial, underground cabling and equipment from network boundary to residential property
• Working from the TAP up to the optical node as well as from the TAP into the customer premises
• Connecting and restoring service and telecommunications network
• Conducting RF testing from modem back to CMTS
• Installation of RF splitter at end user premises
Ideally should have or prepared to obtain the following:
(Industry Experience preferred, however onsite training provided)
• OHS Construction Induction Card (White Card)
• National Police Check (Valid 6 months)
• Working at Heights Certificate
• First Aid Certificate
• Power Awareness Certificate
• Vehicle, Tools & Equipment
• Valid Driver’s Licence
• ACMA Registered Open Cabling Licence
Should you require any of the above-mentioned training, we can help you source them.
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mel on 1300 030 905.
Australian residents need only apply.