Microwave Network Engineer
- Provide technical support to field and customer teams during Microwave Installation & commissioning.
- Coordinate with vendors and operation management and perform appropriate analysis of microwave projects.
- Conduct Software Upgrades on Microwave Network Elements and Network Management System’s in customer network.
- Monitor and Service Microwave and Network Management systems
- Diagnose and come up with Root Cause Analysis and Break fix solutions for trouble tickets by actively troubleshooting the equipment
- Run tests, complete reports and update existing systems
- Conduct fault diagnosis, repair, resolve or replace faulty equipment
- Conduct Performance Analysis of MW elements in the network to ensure the network is maintained with at most quality
- Coordinate with customer design teams to complete link designs, detailed designs and assist team lead in preparing design packs
- Coordinate with customer provisioning teams to ensure configuration on Microwave elements are provisioned as per configuration standards defined.
- Assist customers to ensure technical efficiencies are in place in microwave program
- Administer and conduct training programs for internal/external customer
- Bachelor's degree in telecom engineering or related 3+ years of telecom engineering experience with 1 year of network management system working experience
- Strong understanding of the various manufacturing technologies and techniques employed in microwave
- Working knowledge of electromagnetics, antennas and microwave design
- Hands on experience with tools, test equipment, and hardware installation, commissioning and troubleshooting
- Experience with microwave design software is a plus (pathloss, Atoll, etc)
- Experience coordinating engineering program management activities is a plus
- Ability to multitask and liaise with professionals in different fields.
- Work flexibility of night time shift and travel
TELEAUS is a leading information and communications engineering solutions and services provider, specializing in IT services, software applications developments, telecommunications engineering, and business solutions that deliver real results to businesses. As a global enterprise, our mission is to build successful long-term win-win business relationships with clients..
About the role
A Microwave engineer is electronics engineer who specialize in designing, manufacturing, testing, and installing electronic components and systems used to transmit and receive microwave, or short radio wave, signals. A wide variety of devices use microwave signals.
What qualities are we looking for?
So, before you apply, ask yourself: Are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes-focused and results-driven?