Software Engineer | AI/ML
Teleaus-a business of Serveno Australia is a global enterprise founded in 2011, headquartered in
Australia. Teleaus is a leading information and communications engineering solutions and
services provider specializing in IT services, telecommunications consulting and business
solutions that deliver real results to businesses. As a global enterprise our mission is to build
successful long-term win-win business relationships with clients.
About The Role
We are creating an online platform called Anfactor which is an AI/ML enabled Realtime
customer support chat application and Talent Torrent which is a specialized and innovative
platform for searching Jobs, Hiring Experts, training on cutting-edge Technologies and building a
Professional Network. Our vision is to bring all talented technology professionals and businesses
under one umbrella globally.
- Refactoring code and review others developer’s code.
- Develop tools and automated processes of our searching and matching
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system
designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited
- Preparing, analyzing and learning from analytics.
- Writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user
documentation and operational procedures.
- Researching, consulting, analyzing and evaluating system program needs.
- Testing debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an
applications programming language within established testing protocols,
guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications
perform to specification.
- Providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and
strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and
costing for recommending software purchases and upgrades.
- Responding to any issues or priorities according to the determined level of
- Preparation Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing
systems and associated processes, procedures and methods.
- Proactively raising issues or ideas for how any aspect of the web platform
should be built.
- Be an active member of the team's development and learning.
- Strong knowledge of Python and Django
- Having thorough understanding of basic machine learning algorithms and
- Strong knowledge of Restful API design and development
- Should be able to write clean, readable, maintainable and testable code
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable
- Should know user authentication and authorization between multiple
systems, servers, and environments.
- Strong knowledge of creating database schemas that represent and
support business processes.
- Should be familiar with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query
- Should have proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to build professional career in a multi-dimensional business
- A supportive, dynamic and global team
- Diversity and equal opportunity
- Yearly salary increment
- Two Eid Bonus
- Salary 20,000 – 50,000 BDT
Before you apply, ask yourself, are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your
actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are
your outcomes focused and results driven?
Want to know more about who we are? Please visit us at www.teleaus.com or send email at