Teleaus is a leading Australian Information and Communications Engineering solutions and services provider company specializing in IT services, telecommunications consulting and business solutions that deliver real results to businesses, ensuring a level of quality services. We are looking for a full-time National Project Director-Telecommunications-National Project Director-Broadband D&C to join our dynamic Project team.
The role of the Project Director is to plan, execute and finalize projects according to strict deadlines within the agreed budget. This includes acquiring the necessary resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Director will also define the project objectives and oversee quality control throughout the deployment life cycle.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
In this role, you will draw upon your significant knowledge and experience in delivery of large scale national-wide nbn infrastructure programs. As an experienced National Project Director, your role will involve but not be limited to:
• Own the overall responsibility of nbn/Telstra (network Survey, Design & Constructions) projects in delivery through to final acceptance including: preparing, planning, monitoring, controlling, closing the project and mitigating risks.
• Lead, manage, coordinate, monitor and review a significant service delivery program to ensure business objectives and benefits are realised
• Ability to use high level interpersonal, negotiation, consultation and communication skills appropriate to all stakeholders to create a strong client relationship
• Work diligently on partner management during proposal and tendering stages including briefings covering expectation management, driving proposal process, reviews and negotiations of the tender responses.
• Enable informed decision making on project issues by developing timely and relevant written submissions, briefs, presentations and information papers for project stakeholders.
• Ensure projects are managed in accordance with the best practice guidelines and formal project management (PM) approach to ensure consistent and quality outcomes are achieved.
• Ability to work in a team environment and develop effective working relationships with stakeholders
• Solid background in delivering large scale Telco Deployments in a customer facing role
• Resource management: planning, booking and coordinating resources with the project and lead the project team of over 40 resources plus subcontractors.
• Ensure project outcomes are achieved and project management capability is maintained by leading a multi-disciplinary team/s.
• Manage risk and financial estimates of involved partners and / or subcontractors
• Build a cohesive team environment within projects, ensuring good communication and adherence to escalation process
• Provide advice and strategic input to project deliverables, to ensure they meet quality standards and comply with strategies and architecture.
• Solid working knowledge of current technology platforms and associated professional services, including Fibre, 2G,3G, LTE and Wireless, RAN and Transmission.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
This is a challenging environment for someone to grow and expand their knowledge and experience in this ever-changing IT&T industry.
Salary Package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
So, before you apply, ask yourself: Are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes focused and results driven?
Want to know more about who we are? Please visit us at www.teleaus.com.au or send email at email@example.com.